OPPORTUNITY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN TO SUPPORT UIAA ICE CLIMBING WORLD TOUR
The UIAA – International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation – is looking to recruit a social media intern to support its ice climbing team during the 2022 UIAA Ice Climbing World Tour.
Social Media Intern (100%) (6 months) – UIAA Ice Climbing
Summary: Reporting directly to the UIAA Sports Event Coordinator, the Social Media Intern will work to create a social media development plan to achieve the following aims:
1. Help increase the number of followers and hence views of UIAA content on the UIAA Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
2. Create a detailed social media plan for the entire season.
3. Create targeted social media campaigns with good quality promotion (both paid and organic) for each of the UIAA three pillars at appropriate times throughout the year
4. Engage other partners/stakeholders (athletes, member federations, sponsors etc.)
• Currently studying for a higher-education qualification in digital, marketing, media, communication or similar – this internship can be used as a final year project
• Active experience across all major social media platforms. In depth understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Proficient in data analysis, reporting and social media evaluation and planning
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Highly proficient in IT tools
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and be target orientated
• Strong sense of integrity, dynamic and motivated
• Passionate about outdoor sport in general and climbing in particular
• Knowledge of the outdoor and climbing industry and its main players
• Available to possibly attend international competitions during the winter season
This is a non-paying internship role, but all travel and related expenses will be covered by the UIAA. If you are interested in this role and you meet the profile criteria, please email your application (covering letter, CV, references and qualifications) to email@example.com by 1 July 2021.
Start date: 1 October 2021 – negotiable
End date: 30 May 2022 – negotiable
For full details please click here.