UIAA member federations are informed that registration is now open for the the 2018 UIAA Ice Climbing season.
Access details and information related to registering athletes and applying for their mandatory annual competition licence have been sent to member federations by email.
The link to access the registration portal is:
Details on the 2018 UIAA Ice Climbing season can be found on the dedicated pages. Please note the calendar is finalised although the exact location for the event in China on 2-4 February is still to be confirmed. This will be communicated to athletes in due course.
- Member federations are responsible for applying for athlete licences and registering athletes for events. These can be done at the same time or independently of each other.
- The username and password provided must only be used by the member federation.
- The individual athlete licence can be applied for online. Payment can be made online or onsite. Once the electronic registration process is complete, the member federation must sign the document and send it to the individual athlete. It can then be sent back to the UIAA Results & Ranking Manager at email@example.com (cc/ firstname.lastname@example.org) or the athlete can submit it onsite before their first competition event.
- For an international licence to be valid and approved, the fee of EUR 50 must be paid, and the document must be duly signed by the member federation, the athlete and legal guardian if athlete has not reached 18 years of age. The list of approved athletes published on the UIAA website under each event refers to those who have submitted a valid licence.
- The member federation can register all of their athletes in one process, or register athletes individually.
- Additional athletes can be added at any stage.
- This portal allows registration to any 2018 World Cup and the 2018 World Youth Championships. More information on registering for the European Tour can be found on the UIAA Website.
- A help manual available to download within the registration portal will explain further steps.
- In case of questions or concerns, please contact the UIAA Event Coordinator Rob Adie – email@example.com
Copyright: Patrick Schwienbacher/UIAA