Introducing the 2016 International Climbers’ Meet
The event includes:
- Car pool opportunities and transportation information for travel to Yosemite
- Seven nights and six days of camping at secluded Yellow Pines camp ground
- Three gourmet catered meals per day from Sierra Gourmet catering
- Six days of climbing in spectacular Yosemite Valley
- Nightly campfire for storytelling, socializing, and general carousing
- Partner with other participants or experienced local host climbers
Early Bird fee until July 20th is $465 USD per person.
Beginning July 21 the fee will be $515 USD per person.
New in 2016
- The ICM has the honor of being part of the Yosemite International Symposium, a gathering of park managers from around the globe. On Sept 26th, International participants will be giving a series of slide shows about their home climbing areas to the Symposium.
- Park ranger Brandon Latham will assist in gathering local host climbers. We are anticipating that participants will have the opportunity to climb with park rangers, search and rescue personal, climbing stewards, and other Yosemite locals.
- Historical Yosemite legend, Doug Robinson one of the fathers of clean climbing, will be giving a slide show
All international applications will be reviewed by 30 May and notice will be given of your acceptance on that date.
The AAC will be accepting applications up until one week before the event on a first come first serve basis but SPACE is LIMITED.
Submit attached application electronically via e-mail to email@example.com
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and application go to: https://americanalpineclub.